Social Vignerons is a website made by the wine community, for the wine community.
It was awarded 2015 Best New Wine Blog by the Wine Blog Awards.
This page explains how to contribute to the website, be featured, and become an active supporter of the Social Vignerons project (learn more about it on the About Us page).
We welcome all quality contributions that aim at delivering value and informing our followers.
Social Vignerons is a media and a large social media community that can allow you to spread the word very quickly to a wide audience, given what you’re sharing is good !! (to learn more about our following, read our Audience page)
Our favorite topics for guest and featured posts?
Click links below to see where posts are featured:
- Featured producers: Wine, beer & spirits producers and brands:
- Wine regions
- Events: related to alcoholic beverages
- Mobile apps
- Crowdfunding and good causes
- Booze & Food: pairing of food with wine, beer or spirits
- Marketing, social media, technology
You are a blogger, a writer, or simply an expert with knowledge to share? Support Social Vignerons by submitting a guest post.
Please get in touch pitching your story to us via the contact page.
You are a business or an organisation willing to share your information with our audience by featuring on the website?
We offer three types of featured posts that can be written by brands and submitted for publication.
The following types of posts are based on the amount of resources necessary to publish and be hosted on the website. To support Social Vignerons project and our work, a small hosting and publishing fee will apply. Contact us for more information.
Bottle-Sized 750ml Post:
1 header image
300 to 500 words
This type of post typically suits infographics or other visual content. 300+ words are necessary to contextualize the image.
750 to 1000 words
1 header image
2 content images
2 links to your website
Up to 5 images
Up to 5 external links to your content
Visual links to your social media accounts
‘Where to buy’ visual link
Nebuchadnezzar Customized area:
If you have a lot of content to share that doesn’t fit in one post, Social Vignerons can design a dedicated area for it on the website linking various pieces of content and information.
A typical example would be a wine producer willing to share: 1) a general presentation 2) an overview of his winery architecture and vineyards 3) Interview with winemaker or key staff 4) Detailed history of the estate.
Another example for a wine app might be 1)a general presentation 2) the people behind the app 3) the people using your app 4) a contest around the app.
Social Vignerons can also write content for you
To enquire or submit a post, contact us.
What our guests say about Social Vignerons:
“Your turn around time and service is amazing if you need reviews let me know!”
“It’s an amazing experience to find wine lovers worldwide from a simple tweet. Discovering Social Vignerons in this way, turned out to be a fantastic way for me to share some Miami wine news. The instructions on how to submit content were conveyed quickly and efficiently, the article was posted within one day, and within minutes shared on social media. Thanks for the great experience!”
Guest & Featured Posts Policy:
- Posts must be submitted via our contact page.
- You will be acknowledged reception of your submission via email. If your topic is too far off the requirements of Social Vignerons, you will be informed and revisions won’t be accepted.
- If you are a business, following your agreement the Publishing and Hosting fee will be invoiced via PayPal.
- Post will be reviewed as soon as practically possible considering the current workload. You may be asked to amend or complete.
- Social Vignerons will review your post as soon as practically possible considering the current workload. We reserve the right to edit/amend any post before publication so it complies with our quality standards and delivers genuine value to our audience.
- You will be informed when the post is published.
- Schedule and quality allowing, your post will be pushed on Social Vignerons social media channels reaching an audience of 200K+ engaged followers.
Requirements & Guidelines for posts:
Click on the category images below to read the requirements and guidelines for featured posts by category: