Our readers love to stay ahead of new technologies and innovations in the world of wine. They love learning about mobile wine apps that are useful and provide added value to their wine journey.
Social Vignerons gives you the opportunity to spread the word about your app among our worldwide audience follow our site on social media by. To do this, we invite you to submit a guest post and tell us all about your application.
Note that a wine app page published on Social Vignerons as to be original (not published anywhere else on the web).
- Founders or Authors – Brief history
- What the app practically does – Features
- How does the app provide value and enrich the wine enthusiast’s wine journey
- Which devices support the app – iPhone, iPad, Android or else
- Where is the app available at – Links to Stores (App store, Google Play, Amazon Appstore or else)
Standard format for mobile app page is the ‘Magnum’ post format that includes:
- 750 to 1000 words
- 1 header image
- 2 content images
- 2 links to your website
But you can choose to go for an ‘Imperial’ post that will allow you to showcase:
- Unlimited words
- Up to 5 images
- Up to 5 external links to your content
- Visual links to your social media accounts
- Visual link to Stores (App Store, Google Play, etc.)
- Embedded video
Find more information about guest and featured post on Guest and Featured Posts page.
Typical social media coverage for apps pages include:
- A tweet with image and comment on Twitter @SocialVignerons
- A post with image and comment on Facebook
- A post with image and comment on Google+
- Images pinned on Pinterest