Putting together an accessory post for Social Vignerons is straight forward. All you need to do is write a piece that simply explains what your product does and how useful it can be to wine lovers.
Social Vignerons followers love to discover new accessories so long as they actually serve them, make the experience of tasting and sharing wine more enjoyable, more memorable.
If your product is good, we invite you to present it to our worldwide audience, and tell us all about it.
Note that any accessory post published on Social Vignerons as to be original (not published anywhere else on the web).
- Brief history of the brand, company, product development
- Product features
- Material & Design
- What the product does
- How the product works: the science or mechanics behind it
- How to use the accessory: how is wine going to be better enjoyed using your accessory?
- Price & where to buy
Standard format for an accessory post is the ‘Magnum’ post format that includes:
- 750 to 1000 words
- 1 header image
- 2 content images
- 2 links to your website
But you can choose to go for an ‘Imperial’ post that will allow you to showcase:
- Unlimited words
- Up to 5 images
- Up to 5 external links to your content
- Visual links to your social media accounts
- ‘Where to buy’ visual link
- Embedded video
Find more information about guest and featured post and the submission process on Guest and Featured Posts page.
Typical social media coverage for accessory posts includes:
- A tweet with image and comment on Twitter @SocialVignerons
- A post with image and comment on Facebook
- A post with image and comment on Google+
- Images pinned on Pinterest