Social Vignerons has produced and/or broadcasted some of the most successful infographics in the world of wine and alcoholic beverages.
We welcome any collaborative and consulting work that aims at delivering quality information to the community by creating appealing and entertaining infographics.
See examples paying attention to the number of social shares on each page (number appears next to each social media sharing icon): all infographics published on Social Vignerons.
There are 3 ways to work with Social Vignerons around infographics:
Get your infographic published on Social Vignerons:
You have an infographic and wish to spread it around the world quickly
Social Vignerons and Founder Julien Miquel count with more than 300K followers around the world on Social Media (find out more about our various social media channels).
If your content provides value and will be useful to our community, we can help you spread the word by using our platform.
We invite you to submit a guest post, see further information on Guests and Featured Posts – Become a Supporter
Creation of Co-Branded Infographics:
You wish to collaborate with Social Vignerons for creating successful infographics
We can work together and share expertise and resources to produce viral infographics under both our brands.
- Discuss and agree on general concept
- Social Vignerons provides refined concept and expert content to populate the infographic
- Partner designs the infographic including SV logo
- Social Vignerons provides expert feedback on design
- Both partners can use the finalized infographics on any media and for any purpose without further compensation so long as both logos remain on the graphics. Social Vignerons will generally publish the infographic on the site and share with the community.
To discuss and enter this scheme, contact us.
Expert Consulting for Infographic Concept & Design:
You want to use Social Vignerons Wine & Social Media expertise to create your own infographics
We have a thorough experience with defining successful infographic concepts that are useful to the community and broadly shared.
We can help you:
- Define a successful concept with prototype
- Provide quality content and expert information to populate the infographic
- Refine your design by providing expert feedback to your designers
- Write content to accompany and contextualize your infographic on your own media
- Create your entire infographic from A to Z
For further information and pricing on our consulting services: talk to us.
See below a few examples of infographics that have gone viral on the web and social media via Social Vignerons, click on the image to see the posts: