The OSMERP is a highly-customized consulting program to optimize your online and social media presence.
It is designed for
- Individuals and public figures that have finally decided to take control over and take advantage of their digital image
- Businesses and brands willing to develop their follower base and reach in the web world of wine
Our Online & Social Media Reputation Enhancement Program includes 4 phases adapted to your needs:
Enhance your marketing story
Tell us who you are, what you care about and what you are made of (a history, products, services, etc.). We will help you market your story.
This preliminary phase not only allows us to get to know and understand you, it also allows yourself to understand what the important message in your story is.
Most businesses and individuals have complicated stories while the web and social media demand clear and simple messages. We will help you understand your own story better, and translate it in a social media-friendly language:
- Identify the strengths in your story
- Improve your weaknesses
- Find the best way to communicate about both: strengths and weaknesses
Founder Julien Miquel has spent years leading the development of the world’s most visited wine-related website observing every aspect of the web wine world. On social media, by telling his own genuine story he has gathered one the most important follower base in the world of wine and ranks among the Top 20 World Wine Influencers.
Acting as a consultant and a coach, Julien will help extract the quintessential essence of your story, and provide practical ways to deliver genuine value to your audience.
Diagnosis – Online Presence Optimization
The online presence (website and various social media accounts) of a brand or an individual is often a complicated beast assembled over several years by different people. Most generally, the message, the design and feel of each channel is inconsistent with your current genuine story, decreasing the efficiency of your communication.
People simply don’t trust inconsistent entities as much as clear and consistent ones!
The ‘fresh eye’ of an external expert is the opportunity to put things straight, tidy inconsistencies and deliver the genuine enhanced side of your story as defined in point 1.
Our Step2/Diagnosis includes:
- A review of your online presence: website and current social media channels.
- Recommendations on how to optimize your online presentations to the world:
- Optimize the design and/or linking to social media channels from your website
- Tell your enhanced marketing story
- Ensure your social media channels deliver consistency in the brand image and message across platforms
- Ensure each platform gets the message relevant to its typical demographics and links appropriately to your website, facilitating the flow of visitors
Most businesses and individuals spend too much time and budget on social media for limited results.
We can help you work out where and how you should be spending both:
- Establish which platforms you should be using and why
- Know which platforms you should forget about
- Define what you should be doing on each platform and when
- How to increase follower base on certain platforms
- Understand how it all fits together
Because web, social media and user experience go hand in hand, we will also provide extra recommendations on:
- What content to generate on your website to create interesting posts for social media and direct more traffic to your website
- How to use social media as a tool for customer feedback
Once your online presence and its message are defined, made consistent and the plan of action scheduled, it is time to implement.
Together, we will define what the best approach to implementing is for you, with or without us. Social Vignerons can deliver customized services depending on your needs and budget:
- From a simple guidance and advise on how to use your own resources efficiently creating your own content by yourself
- To running your entire web and social media presence for you, creating content and engagement for and around your channels
- Any model in between the above two points, working together to suit you and your audience.
For enquiries about the OSMERP: Contact US
You may also want to find out more about all our services and how they can complement your OSMERP Program: Social Vignerons Services.