Why using the #WineSelfies Hashtag ?
I first posted on Twitter about #WineSelfies on 23d January 2015, and the hashtag has become very popular since.
So why would you want to publish one of your own?
#WineSelfies are a great way to:
- Show to your fellow #WineLover friends your love for the product
- Display and express freely your creativity and who you are. It’s important on social media to be fairly transparent and open. Why not share, give a bit of yourself with a great shot of you and your favorite #wine !!
To make #WineSelfies (like for any post on social media by the way), there are a few rules to make them worth noticing, sharing, successful.
A few simple rules about #WineSelfies:
- The picture should display yourself & wine. A simple bottle shot is not a wineselfly. It has to display you (face, a part of you, your shade, your hair, someting!!) with wine ( a glass, a bottle, a barrel, a tank!!)
- Make yourself looking positive
- Try and take a creative and original shot: something preferably beautiful and that hasn’t been seen all that much before. There’s plenty of opportunitites to do that: at the bar, a restaurant, at home, in a winery, a vineyard…
- On Twitter or Instagram, use the hastag #WineSelfies
- Use my handle @JMiquelWine or link to me so I can see them and spread them
Think about what you can create that will have others share one of the great moments of your life, a unique moment you’re with wine 🙂
As an example, my WineSelfy above was taken while I was making wine in Spain, rushing through a busy winemaking season and hopefully shows technique, passion for wine and dedication !!
Every month, I will be selecting and publishing the TOP 10 #WineSelfies, an exclusive opportunity to reach a wide audience of wine lovers around the world and make them your friends.
Check out the Winning #WineSelfies in previous month:
A great opportunity to share and have fun together… Why NOT go for it ?!?