AsomBroso, owned by California Tequila LLC., has its headquarter in Orange County, California, in Rancho Santa Margarita to be precise. It prouds itself as being the producer of “The World’s most Exclusive Tequila” because it focuses exclusively on a small production of ultra-premium spirits. Products are distributed worldwide. The company is family owned and operated by Ricardo Gamarra and his son Jarrett. They run a distillery located in the town of Tequila, in the Jalisco state of Mexico.
The AsomBroso line of tequila includes:
- Silver (white Tequila, or Blanco) named El Platino. It won the “Top Tequila and double Gold Medals” at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- La Rosa: a “pink” Reposado tequila, taking its colour from resting the “El Platino” in French Bordeaux wine barrels. La Rosa was supposedly the first pink Tequila in the world
- Anejo 5 Gran Reserva: a 5-year-old Tequila aged in new French oak barrels. It was voted “Best of the Best” by Robb Report Magazine and awarded numerous Gold and Double Gold medals by SF Word spirits Competition
- Vintage 11 Year Old Anejo: given to be from Ricard Gamarra’s own collection, it has a production cycle of 20 years. The Tequila is made from 9 year-old Blue Agave plants, and aged in French oak casks for 11 years
- A number of very limited releases with unique maturation processes: El Carbonzado, Del Porto, The Collaboration, and The Black Pearl.
Find out the review of Asombroso’s iconic Tequila aged in Cabernet casks: ‘The Collaboration’ American Double Barrel Aged Tequila
For more information about Asombroso, see atequila.com
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.